This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[patch] Fix a typo in comment
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 14:47:48 +0800
- Subject: [patch] Fix a typo in comment
There are two "be" in comment, which is incorrect. I think the first
one should be "to", and this patch is to fix it. It is obvious, but as
a non-native speaker, I'd like leave this patch here to see if some one
says something different. I'll commit it later today if no comments.
* target.h: Fix a typo in comment.
gdb/gdbserver/target.h | 2 +-
1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
diff --git a/gdb/gdbserver/target.h b/gdb/gdbserver/target.h
index 8b241ff..f60e0a6 100644
@@ -334,7 +334,7 @@ struct target_ops
/* Read Thread Information Block address. */
int (*get_tib_address) (ptid_t ptid, CORE_ADDR *address);
- /* Pause all threads. If FREEZE, arrange for any resume attempt be
+ /* Pause all threads. If FREEZE, arrange for any resume attempt to
be ignored until an unpause_all call unfreezes threads again.
There can be nested calls to pause_all, so a freeze counter
should be maintained. */