This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [python] [patch] PR python/13345
- From: Meador Inge <meadori at codesourcery dot com>
- To: pmuldoon at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 09:06:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: [python] [patch] PR python/13345
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/31/2011 10:51 AM, Phil Muldoon wrote:
> This patch fixes a case where the tilde (~) command was being passed to
> Python via the "source" command. Python does not understand what to do
> with a tilde, so we have to expand it first.
While I can't give an OK, I did review this and was able to reproduce
the stated problem and the patch fixes it. So, LGTM. What about
a test case, though? You could construct a relative path to a
test directory from '~/'.
CodeSourcery / Mentor Embedded