This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] testsuite: MI: racy results in async mode #2
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Marek Polacek <mpolacek at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 10:19:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] testsuite: MI: racy results in async mode #2
- References: <20111027101544.GA5288@host1.jankratochvil.net> <email@example.com> <20111028083256.GA8281@host1.jankratochvil.net> <20111029100900.GA5767@host1.jankratochvil.net>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jan> Therefore proposing the attached way.
I think if it works then it is clearly better than what we have now.
One other idea would be to send an "output" command so that you could
match some known output to sync up correctly. I'm not sure if this
would always work though.