This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [python] [patch] PR python/13345
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Meador Inge <meadori at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: pmuldoon at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 11:14:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: [python] [patch] PR python/13345
- References: <email@example.com> <4EAFFCEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Meador" == Meador Inge <email@example.com> writes:
Meador> On 10/31/2011 10:51 AM, Phil Muldoon wrote:
>> This patch fixes a case where the tilde (~) command was being passed to
>> Python via the "source" command. Python does not understand what to do
>> with a tilde, so we have to expand it first.
Meador> While I can't give an OK, I did review this and was able to reproduce
Meador> the stated problem and the patch fixes it. So, LGTM. What about
Meador> a test case, though? You could construct a relative path to a
Meador> test directory from '~/'.
I think in this case it is ok not to have a test.
But if you want to write one it would be fine by me.
It would have to be xfail'd if not under $HOME.