This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Tracing notes and metadata
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Stan Shebs <stan_shebs at mentor dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 09:17:55 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Tracing notes and metadata
- References: <4E9C5112.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Stan" == Stan Shebs <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Stan> This patch brings social networking to GDB! :-)
Your IPO awaits.
Stan> The patch still needs testsuite and NEWS, but considering the user
Stan> interface tinkering, it seemed like a good idea to solicit feedback
Stan> before committing to all the details.
I read through this. The UI changes are fine by me. I have a couple
nits about the patch, but that is all.
Stan> int circular_buffer;
Stan> + char *user_name;
Stan> + char *notes;
Stan> + LONGEST start_time;
Stan> + LONGEST stop_time;
I'd like comments on new fields.
It would be nice to add Usage lines now to the tstart and tstop help
text; the help text needs a little update anyhow to account for the new