This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 10:31:11 -0800
- Subject: Re: remote-sim.h
- References: <42696E6D-92F3-4F66-B2C9-D79C76B12D2F@comcast.net> <email@example.com>
On Nov 5, 2011, at 11:58 PM, Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> looks like this really old bug:
Look at the bright side, at least it handles 32 bit code. :-). It isn't like anyone actually has 64 bit CPUs yet.