This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Run tests in gdb.reverse
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 06:39:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Run tests in gdb.reverse
- References: <4EB69AE6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This patch is to convert variable checking in each reverse test case to
> a proc return value checking, so that gdb.reverse tests will be run on
> targets that support reverse debugging.
I haven't looked at the patch too closely, but I think that this is
a good idea. The part that I am worried about is perhaps the fact
that there might have been a reason for providing a manual control
for running these testcases. If that's the case, then we'll probably
want to add a control for forcing these testcase to be disabled.