This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] sim: mn10300: fix typo in if check
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 08:08:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] sim: mn10300: fix typo in if check
- References: <email@example.com>
> The code looks like it should be doing a bit check, not logical.
> 2011-11-06 Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR sim/9302
> * dv-mn103iop.c (write_dedicated_control_reg): Convert && to &.
Indeed. I don't know this processor, and I couldn't easily find
an architecture manual for it. But the combination of the && being
a nop, and the error message themselves, leads me to agree with you.
I would have asked someone familiar with the architecture, but this
file hasn't been touched since day 1 of the public CVS.