This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: preparing the upcoming GDB 7.4 release
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 10:29:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: preparing the upcoming GDB 7.4 release
- References: <20111107175402.GI14508@adacore.com>
>>>>> "Joel" == Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Joel> Is there anything we might want to be in 7.4 which isn't there yet?
Joel> If yes, how long do we estimate before it's in?
Ambiguous linespec is hopefully in its final throes.
I keep getting distracted but I hope to finish in the next week or two.
Joel> Any known problem that we should fix?
We have a backlog of unreviewed patches. I would like us to pick a
deadline and try to review all patches submitted before that date.
Any date is fine by me, even today.