This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[patch] Increase the bar of printing `handling possible serial event'
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:27:34 +0800
- Subject: [patch] Increase the bar of printing `handling possible serial event'
When I debug gdbserver by setting debug_thread to 1, I get many lines
of `handling possible serial event' in log, which dose not carry any
useful information for debugging purpose.
This patch is to increase the threshold of printing this sentence. Or we
may remove this print completely, because I can't figure out a case
some one wants to read many lines of `handling possible serial event'
* server.c (handle_serial_event): Increase the bar to print
diff --git a/gdb/gdbserver/server.c b/gdb/gdbserver/server.c
index 4612457..845ae3a 100644
@@ -3217,7 +3217,7 @@ process_serial_event (void)
handle_serial_event (int err, gdb_client_data client_data)
- if (debug_threads)
+ if (debug_threads > 3)
fprintf (stderr, "handling possible serial event\n");
/* Really handle it. */