This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/ping] 12843
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org ml" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:21:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA/ping] 12843
- References: <4EBC06AD.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Seitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Keith> Although we may want to move linespecs.exp under gdb.linespec and
Keith> rename it (to accommodate Tom's pending ambiguous linespec patch)?
Don't worry about it.
I will update my patch to do that.
Keith> PR gdb/12843
Keith> * linespec.c (locate_first_half): Keep ':' if it looks
Keith> like it could be part of a Windows path starting with
Keith> a drive letter.