This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/ping] 12843
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org ml" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:12:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA/ping] 12843
- References: <4EBC06AD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> - || p == '\t'
> - || (p == ':')
> + || p == '\t' || p == ':'
I wish reformatting changes like this were made separately.
Usually, they can even be checked in under the obvious rule...
In this case, not so sure - I like the previous formatting better,
because each branch of the multiple-or was on its own line.
But don't change it on my account, it's not terribly important.