This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] 32 bit-ism in lm32-tdep.c (and some sloppy macros)
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Werner Almesberger <werner at almesberger dot net>, Jon Beniston <jon at beniston dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:12:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] 32 bit-ism in lm32-tdep.c (and some sloppy macros)
- References: <20111111233808.GA10815@ws> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Monday 14 November 2011 15:48:48, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I was a little surprised to find out we already use int16_t in gdb.
We pull stdint.h from gnulib.