This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] mi/10586
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org ml" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:03:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA] mi/10586
- References: <4EBD93D9.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/14/2011 07:45 AM, Tom Tromey wrote:
ChangeLog should mention the PR.
That would be useful, no? I don't know why I sometimes forget. I've
Keith> + type_name = TYPE_FIELD_NAME (type, index);
Keith> + if (*type_name == '\0')
Keith> + name = xstrprintf ("anonymous%d", index);
Keith> + else
Keith> + name = type_name;
What happens if there is a clash between a named field's name and the
generated name for an anonymous field?
Ha. My guess: bad things (TM).
Given that variables cannot start with numbers, I've changed the name
string to "%d_anonymous".