This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Shorter fast tracepoints
- From: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at earthlink dot net>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 12:10:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Shorter fast tracepoints
- References: <4EBC887C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 11/11/11 12:50 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
+This packet requests the minimum length of instruction at which a fast
+tracepoint may be placed.
This is sufficiently far from the description of fast tracepoints to
warrant a cross-reference to there.
Done and committed (along with resolution of some conflicts due to Yao's
refactoring :-) ).