This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Renesas SH (sh4) native support
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Hector Oron <zumbi at debian dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <iwamatsu at debian dot org>, yoshii dot takashi at renesas dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:13:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Renesas SH (sh4) native support
- References: <20111117232006.GA22252@enorme.TCLDOMAIN.OFFICE>
>>>>> "Hector" == Hector Oron <email@example.com> writes:
Hector> I am forwarding a patch that landed in Debian BTS a
Hector> while ago for adding native support for Renesas SH
Hector> You should be able to find original patch from
Hector> Yoshii-san at Debian BTS:
I glanced through the patch a little. It had the usual formatting
issues, and was lacking ChangeLog entries, but otherwise nothing stood
out for me.
The bigger issue is that a patch of this size will require a copyright
assignment with the FSF. This will have to be filled out by anybody who
wrote a non-trivial amount of code in the patch. Contact me off list
and I can get you started on this.