This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
GDB 7.4 branching status? (2011-11-23)
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:39:17 -0800
- Subject: GDB 7.4 branching status? (2011-11-23)
Today was the day we were hoping to create the branch from.
I don't think we're quite ready:
- I think we might still have some patches that are unreviewed.
The cutoff was: Friday night Nov 11. Please ping us to make
sure they do not fall through the cracks!
- We're still waiting for Tom's awesome work on ambiguous linespec.
I think he's more or less ready to go, once he's re-based and
re-posted his patches (with a couple of improvements made for
the Ada support)
- I just discovered a build failure in gdb-dlfcn on Windows.
I need to investigate a little further what's going on, but
I am hoping to be able to send a patch soon.
On the optional TODO list, we have:
- Support for Darwin/Lion - Tristan told me that he started working
on this, but I don't think it's full time. I don't think we should
delay the branch without some sort of idea of how much time we
expect this work to take.
- Yao's tracepoint feature: Download tracepoint locations when tracing
I think all the patches are in, now, right?