This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/348] Fix -Wshadow warnings
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Andrey Smirnov <andrew dot smirnov at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:40:21 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/348] Fix -Wshadow warnings
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> thin_descriptor_type (struct type *type)
> - struct type *base_type = desc_base_type (type);
> + struct type *btype = desc_base_type (type);
For this one, I solved it the other way. I didn't like "btype" as
a name, and "base_type" was just perfect. So I renamed the colliding
function to "get_base_type". This should make this change unnecessary.