This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.4 branching status? (2011-11-23)
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:16:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.4 branching status? (2011-11-23)
- References: <20111123163917.GA13809@adacore.com>
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> - I think we might still have some patches that are unreviewed.
> The cutoff was: Friday night Nov 11. Please ping us to make
> sure they do not fall through the cracks!
For the avoidance of doubt -- none of the patches I've been sending
lately I consider important for the release branch. If anything these are
new features or fixes for long-standing bugs that nobody must have
complained against our trunk or they would have been long fixed so I am
perfectly happy to get them sorted on trunk only once the branch has been
made so that they can go through all the usual crash testing before the
following release. Unless you or anyone is interested in having a
particular change included in the upcoming release that is -- please speak
out if so. Thanks.