This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3, alpha]: Handle single-stepping of atomic sequences
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: ubizjak at gmail dot com (Uros Bizjak)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, amodra at gmail dot com (Alan Modra), rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson), Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com (Ulrich Weigand)
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:08:41 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3, alpha]: Handle single-stepping of atomic sequences
Uros Bizjak wrote:
> >> * alpha-tdep.c (br_opcode): New.
> >> (ldl_l_opcode, ldq_l_opcode, stl_c_opcode, stq_c_opcode): Ditto.
> >> (alpha_deal_with_atomic_sequence): New function.
> >> (alpha_gdbarch_init): Handle single stepping of atomic sequences
> >> with alpha_deal_with_atomic_sequence.
> >> [v3]: As suggested by Ulrich, handle all branch instructions inside
> >> compare and exchange loop.
> >> Re-tested on alphaev68-pc-linux-gnu, also with simulate-thread.exp
> >> from GCC testsuite.
Looks good to me. Since Uros has no CVS access and asked me off-list
to commit this patch, I've now done so.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE