This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Notes on -Wshadow patches
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Andrey Smirnov <andrew dot smirnov at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, eliz at gnu dot org, mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl, tromey at redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 09:59:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: Notes on -Wshadow patches
- References: <email@example.com>
> I finally finished squashing and reordering patches so here are some
> notes, before I start sending them.
It's really great that you've done all this work of giving us a better
overview of where the various problems lie. It feel a little bad asking
you for more work, but on the othe hand, it would be nice if you said
for each future patch what other entity causes the collision you're
trying to fix. I presume you already know, and that'll make our job
reviewing your changes a little faster.