This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Incorrect output in error case
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Andrew Burgess" <aburgess at broadcom dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 08:56:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Incorrect output in error case
- References: <4ED3C600.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Burgess <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Andrew> I believe the "in woof.c" output from gdb is a mistake caused by
Andrew> missing braces in an else clause.
Andrew> Patch/Changelog below for review. I think this is an "obvious" fix,
Andrew> so I'll commit this in a week unless someones says not to.
Andrew> 2011-11-28 Andrew Burgess <email@example.com>
Andrew> * source.c (print_source_lines_base): Fix missing braces on else
Andrew> clause leading to additional output.