This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] Options for "info mappings" etc. (Re: [PATCH] Implement new `info core mappings' command)
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: sergiodj at redhat dot com (Sergio Durigan Junior)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com, pedro at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 20:51:04 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [rfc] Options for "info mappings" etc. (Re: [PATCH] Implement new `info core mappings' command)
> "Ulrich Weigand" <email@example.com> writes:
> > Anyway, here's my current thoughts on the issues and some options on
> > how to move forward.
> After reading the message at least three times, I like your approach in
> general. It seems a lot cleaner than what is current implemented. Only
> a few comments.
Thanks for your feedback! I've just posted a series of patches
implementing "Option 2". While this does not yet include any attempt
to provide TARGET_OBJECT_PROC for core files, this should hopefully
be relatively straightforward to implement ...
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE