This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [0/3] RFC: fix PR mi/8444
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 14:59:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: [0/3] RFC: fix PR mi/8444
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wednesday 16 November 2011 19:57:47, Tom Tromey wrote:
> The PR itself concerns getting *stopped notifications when
> stop-on-solib-events is enabled. Currently, these notifications do not
> have a 'reason' field. I found a few other spots where stop
> notifications don't have reasons, this series fixes them all.
I think this should have a NEWS entry. MI changes should
be advertised so frontend maintainers notice them.