This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] GDB 7.2: new feature for "backtrace" that cuts path to file (remain filename)
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: iam ahal <hal9000ed2k at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>, tromey at redhat dot com, dje at google dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, pmuldoon at redhat dot com, brobecker at adacore dot com, drow at false dot org, jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 19:01:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch] GDB 7.2: new feature for "backtrace" that cuts path to file (remain filename)
- References: <BANLkTinD+9_Mkug8o2VhZ03L6XSriL_RKQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAA18ub+MCPR1o6wgqUG1-h0c8N0VmpuWubxMXg5mOimK2AbD_A@mail.gmail.com>
On Sunday 04 December 2011 18:41:16, iam ahal wrote:
> > of without-compilation-directory.
At the risk of being bikesheddy, I suggest "no-compilation-directory" instead.
5 whole letters less. :-) Somehow it sounds more gdb-idiomatic to me.