This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Correct floating point condition code mask
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:05:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Correct floating point condition code mask
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
> The floating point condition codes occupy bits 31:25 and 23 of the
> Floating Point Control and Status Register (or have done so since the
> R8000 and the MIPS IV ISA where codes beyond #0 were added).
Trusting you again on this one...
> 2011-11-23 Maciej W. Rozycki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * mips-tdep.c (mips32_next_pc): Fix floating point condition
> code mask.
... Based on the above, I agree the patch makes sense. Please go ahead