This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: one-too-many location in breakpoint
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:03:41 +0000
- Subject: Re: one-too-many location in breakpoint
- References: <20111123163917.GA13809@adacore.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tuesday 29 November 2011 16:58:38, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Tom> I fixed all the other problems. I'm running a regression test to make
> Tom> sure I didn't make something else break while doing this. If all goes
> Tom> well I will send out refreshed patches.
> I needed a couple of test suite changes to account for the different
> output. Otherwise all is well.
> This includes a test addition for the iterate_over_symbols change.
> I didn't write a new test for the "normal_menu" problem.
/me catches breath after reading the whole thing.
Can't say that was enough to completely grok it all, but nothing
jumped out at me. FWIW.