This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] testsuite: Fix a "continue" outside of a loop error
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 14:50:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] testsuite: Fix a "continue" outside of a loop error
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
> The function itself isn't called in a loop within the test script either,
> but functions of the same name are in other tests, so in case the test
> case is extended in the future I've decided to keep the property
> advertised in the comment associated with this piece of code and return
> the "continue" rather than the "return" status. As it is they're
> 2011-12-01 Maciej W. Rozycki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gdb.cp/breakpoint.exp (test_breakpoint): Fix the runto_main
> failure return path.
Please give it a few more days in case someone else would like to
comment. But if no one else does, please go ahead and commit.