This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] PR threads/10729: x86 hw watchpoints and non-stop mode
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 21:25:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR threads/10729: x86 hw watchpoints and non-stop mode
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 17:01:59 +0100, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On native x86 targets, the desired state of hardware watchpoints is
> kept on a local mirror of the inferior's debug registers, and copied
> to each thread whenever the mirror changes.
[patch 0/4] hw watchpoints across fork() + multi-inf
which I am rebasing now on top of HEAD which already reimplements its part by
Author: Pedro Alves <email@example.com>
Date: Fri Jul 22 16:58:30 2011 +0000
The patch in Fedora since 2007 is solving this by having per-inferior copy of
I miss some testcases in your patch.
I can rebase what remains from the patchset on this patch.