This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: patch NEWS for MI changes (Was: [0/3] RFC: fix PR mi/8444)
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: pedro at codesourcery dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 05:47:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFA: patch NEWS for MI changes (Was: [0/3] RFC: fix PR mi/8444)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: email@example.com
> Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 14:51:10 -0700
> >>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Pedro> I think this should have a NEWS entry. MI changes should
> Pedro> be advertised so frontend maintainers notice them.
> I agree.
> I went through ChangeLog and looked at the various MI changes from this
> year. This is what I came up with.