This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS: mips32_scan_prologue's indentation
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 09:47:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS: mips32_scan_prologue's indentation
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
> I have therefore reindented the whole affected block as below and would
> apply that as obvious, but as this changes quite a chunk of code I'll wait
> a day or two for any comments just in case this would cause inconvenience
> to anyone. I'll apply it then unless I hear any objections.
> 2011-12-08 Maciej W. Rozycki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * mips-tdep.c (mips32_scan_prologue): Correct indentation.
Indentation changes, no matter how big, are indeed obvious. So no need