This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: cutting the branch on Monday Dec 11th?
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:21:50 +0800
- Subject: Re: cutting the branch on Monday Dec 11th?
- References: <20111211124613.GE7683@adacore.com>
On 12/11/2011 08:46 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> We still have one item on the list (a crash when two 'tstart' commands
> are used), but Stan said that we do not need to delay the branch while
> working on the fix. We will port the fix to the branch before releasing.
This bug was fixed by patch
[PATCH] Fix tracepoint tstart again get gdb_assert
> So, I am thinking we should be able to create the branch on Monday.
Yes, I think so.