This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] symtab.h: Remove cplus_specific.
- From: Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:49:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] symtab.h: Remove cplus_specific.
- References: <20111211022850.D42A21E25E3@ruffy2.mtv.corp.google.com>
However it still has only has one member: demangled_name.
Does Redhat have further plans for cplus_specific?
This was part of my plan to improve template function lookup by using
overload resolution. The patch was proposed here: