This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [python] [patch] PR python/13329
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: pmuldoon at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 12:24:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: [python] [patch] PR python/13329
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Phil> The user command "set python print-stack" has not been published in a
Phil> release so it is not compatible
Ok, I see. I didn't remember that.
I think you should just change the 'maint' one to follow.
If you want you can add a compatibility mode, but it is up to you.
I don't think we should promise any kind of compatibility around "maint"
Tom> You should leave in some compatibility tests for the old values.
Phil> Do you mean use "maint set python print-stack" here?
I did, but don't bother with that now.