This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] handle nested exceptions
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: dje at google dot com (Doug Evans)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, cmtice at google dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 07:58:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] handle nested exceptions
- References: <20111214220625.31BFB2461AD@ruffy.mtv.corp.google.com>
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <email@example.com> writes:
Doug> I will check this in in a few days if there are no objections.
Doug> 2011-12-14 Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Doug> * exceptions.c (catcher_list_size): New function.
Doug> (last_message): Delete.
Doug> (exception_messages, exception_messages_size): New static globals.
Doug> (throw_it): Use exception_messages array to handle nested calls.
It seems good to me.
It was a little hard to understand why this was the right approach.
Actually I am not 100% sure I have convinced myself.
I think a comment explaining the motivating scenario would help.