This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [python] [patch] PR python/13329
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, eli at gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 07:48:49 +0000
- Subject: Re: [python] [patch] PR python/13329
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: pmuldoon at redhat dot com
Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <email@example.com> writes:
> Phil> I updated the patch. This patch removes the "maint" command entirely.
> Phil> Needs a doc/code review.
> Phil> OK?
> Ok. Thanks.
In the current 7.4 release tarball we have set python print-stack
on|off. Beyond that pre-release, it has never been released before. As
7.4 is unreleased as yet, we can change it to this new functionality.
Ok for 7.4 branch too (to avoid API breakage)?