This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [windows mingw]gdb cvs head build error in windows-nat.c
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Pierre Muller <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>, "'asmwarrior'" <asmwarrior at gmail dot com>, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 16:16:13 +0000
- Subject: Re: [windows mingw]gdb cvs head build error in windows-nat.c
- References: <4EEB53E4.email@example.com> <4EEB56CE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <004501ccbc05$bc014540$3403cfc0$@email@example.com>
On Friday 16 December 2011 15:16:48, Pierre Muller wrote:
> Any small patch that resolves a build failure
> (especially for a native target) should be considered
> as obvious and can thus be applied without
> the need to wait for approval by a global maintainers.
Unless it isn't obvious :-) but I agree this one is as
obvious as it can get. Please go ahead and apply it
if it fixes the issue. Thanks, and sorry for the breakage.