This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC, PATCH] YACC parsers
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:17:57 +0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC, PATCH] YACC parsers
- References: <201112171937.pBHJbDhq010089@glazunov.sibelius.xs4all.nl>
> It may not be impossible to "fix" the OpenBSD yacc(4) here, but given
> the fact that it supports the -p option to add a prefix to all the
> relevant symbols that would be somewhat silly. Unfortunately,
> changing the build infrastructure to use yacc -p isn't exactly
FWIW, We are already using those #defines for other symbols, so I don't
think that adding a few is going to make things worse.