This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/12953: No hardware watchpoints on FreeBSD amd64
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Valery Khromov <valery dot khromov at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 07:42:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/12953: No hardware watchpoints on FreeBSD amd64
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Valery" == Valery Khromov <email@example.com> writes:
Valery> This patch provides hardware breakpoint/watchpoint support for
Valery> FreeBSD/AMD64. Most of the code is borrowed from the i386
I'm sorry nobody has replied to this yet.
I'm not really the right person to review it.
Do you have copyright assignment paperwork filed with the FSF?