This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: status on gdb-7.4 release...
- From: Ralf Corsepius <ralf dot corsepius at rtems dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 08:07:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: status on gdb-7.4 release...
- References: <20111222062604.GU7683@adacore.com>
On 12/22/2011 07:26 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
... planned January 2nd.
We had the few usual late discoveries and hicups, but the 7.4 release
seems well under way. As far as I know, there are a couple of
regressions that have been detected and still not fixed:
1. Regression gdb.base/fixsection.exp&& gdb.threads/thread_check.exp
2. 7.3->7.4 s390x regressions
I think that these ones were marked as being a latent bug
caused by the kernel. Correct?
Anything else I might have missed?
A yet unreported observation on my part:
gdb-7.3.91 installs $(includedir)/gdb/jit-reader.h
No idea what this is, why gdb does so and what it would be useful for.
To me it looks like a header without a corresponding library.