This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC/PATCH] sim: headers: use abs_srcdir to find helper scripts
- From: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: toolchain-devel at blackfin dot uclinux dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 21:56:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC/PATCH] sim: headers: use abs_srcdir to find helper scripts
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 03:46, Mike Frysinger <email@example.com> wrote:
> --- a/sim/common/Makefile.in
> +++ b/sim/common/Makefile.in
> - ? ? ? rootme=`pwd` ; \
this part is incorrect since "rootme" appears to be indirectly
referenced via some of the toolchain vars. but the rest still looks
fine to me and i'll go with that if no one has any complaints.