This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/7] Process record and reverse debugging support on aarch64-linux
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Omair Javaid <omair dot javaid at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 09:06:51 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/7] Process record and reverse debugging support on aarch64-linux
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1401898871-2270-1-git-send-email-omair dot javaid at linaro dot org> <87a96m8x0w dot fsf at codesourcery dot com> <CANW4E-1RDvkRcKS_C3t7qD35J6GwfLcGek1TR2qmYsRzhkoAug at mail dot gmail dot com>
Omair Javaid <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I agree that currently we cannot test full instructions coverage but
> there are so many permutations for each instruction that adding these
> tests dont full fill a cost vs benefit for now. I have marked this
> task in my future todo list.
That will be great, thanks!