This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Fix xmethod Python so that it works with Python 3
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Siva Chandra <sivachandra at google dot com>
- Cc: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 16:37:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Fix xmethod Python so that it works with Python 3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGyQ6gwQF17FXajAbgyQFhWSS2ymwRxMdPNY3y-AJZmfcwc4qg at mail dot gmail dot com> <21485 dot 14738 dot 947462 dot 758709 at ruffy dot mtv dot corp dot google dot com> <CAGyQ6gwhHznkNj33gxk-du+VL=wRp1KUP-k1xZPTkndbnQAbjg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGyQ6gzAZDjU=Rc4ifxV8X-54-MrGn-0ANL+TupqmEx=CzpZtw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140901063047 dot GA5026 at adacore dot com> <CAGyQ6gwt8SLPSvLZi_DipkMXPathzEfy_JYz71WuLYtu9aeV4w at mail dot gmail dot com>
> > Yes. Pleasae make sure to update the branch's wiki as well
> > (section "Fixes in 7.8.1" - you might need to create a PR for that).
> Pushed to the branch. For editing the wiki, does my account need some
> special permissions? My username is "SivaChandraReddy".
Yes, you need to be part of the EditorGroup. I've just added you,
so you should be able to edit the wiki now.