This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH, doc RFA][PR 15276] Add $_caller_is, et. al.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 18:28:33 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, doc RFA][PR 15276] Add $_caller_is, et. al.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m3zjejhre2 dot fsf at seba dot sebabeach dot org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Doug Evans <email@example.com>
> Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 16:07:01 -0700
> Redhat has $caller_is and $caller_matches in their tree.
> I've had a use for them from time to time, and I've finally gone ahead
> and finished the patch so that it can be submitted.
> I've also had a use for $_any_caller_is/$_any_caller_matches so I've
> added those too.
OK for the documentation parts.