This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH,Hurd] Add hardware watch support
- From: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- To: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, thomas at codesourcery dot com, bug-hurd at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 22:29:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,Hurd] Add hardware watch support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140831015727 dot GH19374 at type dot youpi dot perso dot aquilenet dot fr> <20140902093224 dot GA29186 at blade dot nx>
Gary Benson wrote:
> I initially meant to reply to this to draw your attention to this
> which, amongst other things, renames a bunch of files and functions
> you've referenced to have "x86" prefixes rather than "i386".
This patch is now in, but it should be fairly straightforward for you
to fix yours up. Just update your branch with the latest gdb/master
and fix all the build failures that come up. The file nat/i386-dregs.h
is now nat/x86-dregs.h, and a bunch of types and functions were renamed
from i386_* to x86_*.