This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove trad_frame_set_reg_unknown declaration
- From: James Hogan <james dot hogan at imgtec dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 16:21:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove trad_frame_set_reg_unknown declaration
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1410271158-8556-1-git-send-email-james dot hogan at imgtec dot com> <20140909142209 dot GH28404 at adacore dot com>
On 09/09/14 15:22, Joel Brobecker wrote:
>> The trad_frame_set_reg_unknown declaration was added in commit
>> 0db9b4b70969 (March 2004), but apparently never defined or referenced.
>> * trad-frame.h (trad_frame_set_reg_unknown): Remove declaration.
> LGTM, go ahead and push.
I forgot to mention, I don't have push rights yet (although IMG do have
copyright assignment I believe). Could you/somebody please apply it?
(otherwise I'm happy to queue my minor patches up until I can push them).