This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] gdbserver-support: Handle gdbserver start failures
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 16:24:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gdbserver-support: Handle gdbserver start failures
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1407282028050 dot 16254 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <53D79950 dot 505 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1408212053570 dot 2958 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <54083153 dot 80503 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, 4 Sep 2014, Pedro Alves wrote:
> > I pushed it through regression testing with the powerpc-linux-gnu target
> > and a some half a dozen of multilibs (including ones that trip over the
> > faulty kernel on the problematic board) and there were no issues. The
> > full list of the offending test cases is as follows:
> > FAIL: gdb.base/gcore-relro.exp: save a corefile
> > FAIL: gdb.base/print-symbol-loading.exp: save a corefile
> > FAIL: gdb.threads/gcore-thread.exp: save a corefile
> > so essentially the same stuff in different places.
> > OK to apply?
Thanks for your review, I have applied this change now too.