This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove trad_frame_set_reg_unknown declaration
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: James Hogan <james dot hogan at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 08:44:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove trad_frame_set_reg_unknown declaration
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1410271158-8556-1-git-send-email-james dot hogan at imgtec dot com> <20140909142209 dot GH28404 at adacore dot com> <540F1AFD dot 6010607 at imgtec dot com>
> >> gdb/ChangeLog:
> >> * trad-frame.h (trad_frame_set_reg_unknown): Remove declaration.
> > LGTM, go ahead and push.
> I forgot to mention, I don't have push rights yet (although IMG do have
> copyright assignment I believe). Could you/somebody please apply it?
> (otherwise I'm happy to queue my minor patches up until I can push them).
I just pushed it for you.
You've now submitted one good patch, which is the minimum requirement
for asking for Writer After Approval privileges. So, if you'd like,
we can set you up with write access. Just contact me privately about