This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: s/current_inferior/current_thread/ in gdbserver
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 12:26:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: s/current_inferior/current_thread/ in gdbserver
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <540F2058 dot 1010601 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 8:44 AM, Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> So we were talking about one quick mechanical change that
> would probably clear things up a lot. That is,
> s/current_inferior/current_thread/g in gdbserver.
> Any objections to that?