This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17035: "show user" doesn't list user-defined commands that have empty bodies.
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Gabriel Krisman Bertazi <gabriel at krisman dot be>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 17:19:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17035: "show user" doesn't list user-defined commands that have empty bodies.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1408515134-31165-1-git-send-email-gabriel at krisman dot be> <53F615D8 dot 5000901 at redhat dot com> <878umgaqjk dot fsf at krisman dot be> <53FDC751 dot 3000902 at redhat dot com> <87sikc1p8z dot fsf at anubis dot Home> <5405BD6E dot 9080000 at redhat dot com> <87a96frxu5 dot fsf at anubis dot Home> <5409B6B2 dot 9000202 at redhat dot com> <87zjeblz4i dot fsf at anubis dot Home>
On Sunday, September 07 2014, Gabriel Krisman Bertazi wrote:
> Thanks, pushed.
Now that you can push things to the repository, you have to add yourself
to the gdb/MAINTAINERS file, in the Write After Approval section.
No need to ask for permission for this patch, but please send an FYI to
the list and include a ChangeLog entry as well.
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible